Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
We fully understand the fact that the management of personal information is a critical responsibility. Not only will we comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will establish a basic policy on the protection of personal information and thoroughly communicate it to all employees. Additionally, we will continuously carry out and maintain secure management of personal information.
Purpose of Use
1. Operation and management within our commercial facility, provision of services for members, etc., and the work involved in handling such provision.
2. Implementation of operational and management work including but not limited to emergency response and security measures within our commercial facility.
3. Sending of invitations, notifications, and/or seasonal greetings for events that we host, co-host, sponsor, support, or collaborate.
4. Sending or notifying of information pertaining to stores, products, services, events, etc. that are involved with our business.
5. Event information delivery and direct mailing involved with our business.
6. Handling of inquiries and document requests.
7. Marketing surveys and information analysis involved with our business.
8. Other than the above, implementation of operations involved with our business.
1. The companies that will jointly use the personal information are J Front Retailing Co., Ltd., Mori Building Co., Ltd., L Catterton Real Estate, Sumitomo Corporation and GINZA SIX Retail Management Co., Ltd.Further, J Front Retailing Co., Ltd. shall jointly use the information stipulated with its group companies and shall act as party responsible for the joint usage.
2. Personal information that we share with the business operators include but not limited to: name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, occupation, title, and product purchase history.
3. We and the business operators will use the personal information within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes of use even when sharing the personal information.
4. In sharing the personal information obtained by us, we take responsibility for management. The manager of the personal information subject to the shared use is as follows.
GINZA SIX Retail Management Co., Ltd.
Please contact the inquiry desk listed at the end.
Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide the personal information to any third party without consent of the person except for cases in which it is based on laws and regulations.
Management and Protection
By clearly establishing rules on the handling of personal information, thoroughly communicating it to employees, and implementing necessary safety measures, we keep the personal information under strict control and make sure to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information as well as loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc. of the personal information.
Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Discontinuation of Use, etc.
If you wish to disclose, correct, delete, discontinue the use of, or delete your own information, please contact the inquiry desk listed at the end. We will handle your request without delay within a scope reasonable and necessary, upon confirming the identity of the requesting person.
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact:
General Affairs Department, GINZA SIX Retail Management, Co., Ltd.
Address: GINZA SIX 7F, Ginza 6-10-1, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061